Saturday, May 7, 2011
Opening Day
We decided it's time to do a little recording. To remind ourselves of how God has been faithful, kept his promises, given us the grace we need everyday... kind of like our Ebenezer Stone. One of the things that I find easy to do with 6 kids running around is to forget! Forget where I set the car keys, forget the clever word I really wanted to use in that story, forget the diaper bag with my entire life in it, forget how old I am... but what I really don't want to forget is that I have been forgiven, I have been given life, and that God's mercies are new every morning. I see evidence of these things everyday and I hope this will help me to remember. We'll see how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment