Friday, September 6, 2013

Some recent quotes...

Donavon to Francie, "Remember what the bible says, Francie, 'do to others what they do to you'!"

Maizy after she hadn't wiped as thoroughly as is desired, and told us her underwear had a few streaks in it, "I threw my underwear in the SHOOP".  (chute)

Maizy was rubbing my belly and all of a sudden pointed to my chest region and asked, "Are those the baby's eyes?"

When I was checking on the girls at bedtime Francie asked, "Is the baby going to come out naked?"  And right after that, "Why do you always sleep with Daddy and never with us?"

Francie singing quietly at the piano, "He is exhausted, oh He is exhausted on high!  I will praise Him."

Kelvin starts yelling across the room to get my attention, "GARY!!  GARY!  GARY!!"  (Nick calls me Carrie). 




No comments:

Post a Comment