Saturday, October 4, 2014

Lou's Epic Journey Video (Warning: Epic refers to video length)

Here's my first stab at something a bit more multimedia.  Any computer guys out there will probably cringe.  I don't own a mac so cut me some slack.  And you can't even imagine how many times the project on YouTube failed.  I lost 3 hours of work at one point.  I was really frustrated.  Angry really.  And then I actually looked at those pictures and had to laugh at myself for getting upset with something so trivial.  Anyway, she's come a long way.  She has a long way to go, but the Lord has been so faithful.

This video is long, but I hope it will be a nice way to show Louisa what happened to her someday.  There is one slide that says, "So many people kept praying."  If you were one of the "many people" we thank you again.  Hopefully this will encourage you in your faith -- to know that the God whose name you call upon does hear you and answers your prayers.  Here's proof of that.

And if you're looking for something else to pray for Louisa, you can pray for that darn feeding tube.  It went back in yesterday, she just wasn't able to keep up with what she needed, and my dear wife was getting a bit too stressed about it.  But it was out for 4 days!  Maybe next time she'll go 8!





5 comments:

  1. You don't know me... but we have a mutual friend and I've been following Louisa's story and praying for your family all along! I bawled through this entire video! My son had the same heart surgeon at Mott! :) We'll keep praying for continued healing! And hopefully... NO MORE HOSPITAL STAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started crying the moment the video started, and just can't seem to stop. Tears because our God is so good! And because He listened to the prayers of His people!! Louisa Joy, you & your family will never know how many people have prayed for you! Your updates went around the the world ~ so many people, so many places, so many different languages. And you know what? We all fell in love with you. And know I will forward this video onward, as I have so many times since you were born. And it will be forwarded again and again and again. And don't you worry sweetheart. We will all keep praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louisa is so beautiful. You are awesome. What a journey!
    Estera

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a joy to see Louisa thrive. For this child we have prayed and prayed and prayed. It is a privilege to do so for you and your sweet family. To God be the glory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise Jesus and His abundant faithfulness! I will continue to pray for you and for her!

    ReplyDelete