These are pics from Louisa's surgery day (1/23/14) and a video at the end (you can imagine how action packed a video of a sleeping neonate is!). We got up at 6 AM to hold her one last time and love on her a bit before they took her down. My two beauties! Keep in mind Carissa is less than 48 hours from her C-section! She looks amazing. And our darling girl. As you scroll down, you'll start with the before surgery pics and then the after surgery. I didn't show you all the wires, but you'll see quite a few. It might be difficult to look at, and we COMPLETELY understand. It was hard for us too. Keep praying for our dear one!
Love you mommy!
Happy family (minus the other 6 of course)
Sweet little angel. We thought we'd better have a picture of that beautiful chest pre-zipper. I know the zipper will be pretty sweet though!
Our last look at our little angel. So beautiful!
After surgery. A little puffed up and blue. But still the most beautiful Louisa I know.
Lots of tubes and wires, but still room for kisses.
That's a couple scared parents, but so happy to see our baby girl again. Fight hard little one. You have an army of saints praying for you -- your parents, your family, your church, our Lord Jesus, and even strangers!
What an amazing FAITH your family has. I have been praying for Louisa, my group of prayer warriors on my e-mail prayerline and my church (Lakewood Baptist Church in Warwick) have been praying. We all ask that God continue to put His healing hands upon Louisa. I am a dear friend of Ron Provencal. God Bless, Lincoln
What an amazing FAITH your family has. I have been praying for Louisa, my group of prayer warriors on my e-mail prayerline and my church (Lakewood Baptist Church in Warwick) have been praying. We all ask that God continue to put His healing hands upon Louisa. I am a dear friend of Ron Provencal.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless, Lincoln